Saturday, March 20, 2010

ANOTHER AWESOME WEEK FOR RECORDS





Another awesome week for record shopping and mail order. I once again went to amoeba in Sunset Hollywood and found a bunch of awesome and rare records. I also got some awesome records in the mail through ebay and mail order, one being the Outspoken "survival" repress 7" from new age records. I've been noticing O' Mike Hartfield has been repress and bunch of his releases, what can we expect next? I also got the BANE "free to think, free to be" 7" on black vinyl with the regular labels and not the white stamped one. I still need that one. I also got the BLACK ON BLACK LP for $5 at amoeba, this is the only release were American Nightmare are called American Nothing, awesome find. Ebay got me a test press for the OVER THE LINE "the demo" 7" released on Crucial Responses Records, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment