Sunday, March 28, 2010

JAWBREAKER -- UNFUN and ETC REISSUES






JAWBREAKER -- UNFUN REISSUE ON GREEN VINYL. Ok last time i saw Jawbreaker perform was with my good friend Laura in Philly in 1994 or 95. This is the new reissue on Blackball Records and it is on green vinyl. I know the regular pressing for hot topics is on clear. Great record that has been out of print for years. It comes with a download code lyric sheet etc. It looks great top notch all the way. So instead of spending hundreds of dollars on ebay get this repress now before it goes out of print again
Ok the problem I have is with Midheaven Mailorder. (they were the ones who were doing the preorders for this record). They had advertised they had 24 hour revenge therapy on vinyl. So I ordered ETC, UNFUN, and 24 hour revenge therapy. I ordered a copy of 24 hour revenge therapy for 10 bucks, but they ran out and refunded me only 5.98. So where is the other 4 bucks? Yes I know its 4 bucks but its false advertising and I know I'm not the only person this has happened to. Naughty naughty Midheaven. You can suck it.
-- TP

NOTE: I added new pics with both colors. I love this album but 24 hr. still holds a place in my heart.
- Marlon

No comments:

Post a Comment