Thursday, March 11, 2010

SSD -- HOW WE ROCK

SSD HOW WE ROCK. I picked this up @ Taang in San Diego. Ok I know this record sucks but Marlon and I hung out with Curtis for over an hour and we just spoke about records and pressing information. Taang has every rare record known to man but unfortunately you are going to pay ebay prices. This record sealed was 10 bucks. Curtis and I were discussing about the Tapeworm ep that was sold a few years ago and how the singer actually had killed someone and moved to the west coast. Other then that noone has seen this band live ever. He doesnt believe they had even played a show. I asked him his thoughts about the supposedly SSD reunion, he said he never heard about it and it would probably not a be a good idea. He also told me he is going to release a Negative FX live lp of their only live show of six songs. But if youre in the hillcrest area there 3 great record stores literally a block from one another. Taang, thirsty moon and record traders.

1 comment:

  1. Negative FX played way more than just 1 live show. I'm not sure whos mistaken in this case, but its gotta be Last Rights that hes going to release a live record of because they only played 1 show.

    ReplyDelete