Sunday, March 28, 2010

METALLICA -- MASTER OF PUPPETS

METALLICA -- MASTER OF PUPPETS ON PINK VINYL.
As I am trying to get through this movie called "Whip It" starring Drew Barrymore and Ellen Page, it has the worst soundtrack ever. The movie is about roller derby and has some of the worst bands in it. Uggggg! MGMT, The Breeders and Stryper??? I mean cmon! If its about a bunch of broads battling each other, what would be a better sound track then Master of Puppets!
This in my opinion, is Metallica's best album. From the opening chords of Battery this album shreds! Unfortunately this band has been around longer BAD then good. This is on music for the nations (euro label) and is on pink vinyl. I got it in a trade from my good buddy Daniel in Va. The only 2 time I have seen this band was on the tour with Guns N Roses and Faith No More and on one of the Lollapolloza's with Wu Tang Clan. Too bad their last 5 albums have all sucked dick like this movie. -- TP

No comments:

Post a Comment