Thursday, March 25, 2010

THE PROMISE -- BELIEVER & WOOL -- BOX SET


THE PROMISE -- BELIEVER & WOOL -- BOX SET LPS. I just picked up these 2 lps. I got the Promise lp in a trade with Marlon. It is on red vinyl and is on Deathwish inc. This record has been out of print for a few years. Members of another victim, terror and conviction. The cd was put out by Indecision Records. This band ruled live and I kick myself for not going to their final show a few years ago, hopefully they do a reunion.

Wool -- Box set -- I picked up this lp at Amoeba for 3.99. Members of SCREAM and Goatsnake. More of a 90's stoner rock feel but still pretty good. Also there was a mini poster and a small 7" in the 12" package. I was playing this when I destroyed Marlon in a game of NBA JAM 2010. It was quite the upset, but the next day he shreaded me by 20 points.

1 comment:

  1. Check out a podcast review of Wool's Box Set here:
    http://digmeoutpodcast.blogspot.com/2011/01/episode-1-is-live-we-review-box-set-by.html

    ReplyDelete