Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SUNN 0))) - Domkirke on red vinyl



SUNN 0))) - Domkirke. My girlfriend has been buying these from the local hot topics for $4.99. I have been flipping them for her for about 40 bucks a piece on ebay. When I was in this Doom / Black metal phase, I saw this band a few years ago in downtown la with Garth, Natalie and Edgar and literally was bored to death. Sunn o))) sound like a vacuum inside an 747 airplane. It was just 2 dudes (one guy from brotherhood) playing guitars that just went "BONG! BOOONGGG! BOOOONNGGG! I was thinking these guys have a pretty good scam going on or maybe I am just getting old and falling rapidly out of touch.
At one point I had a huge Sunn o))) black metal collection, but I pretty much flipped it on ebay for my bulldog's health bills. Black metal and doom vinyl = $$$. Hit me up if you have the new Burzum on white vinyl I want it. Btw Cnotes and I will be @ the avalon with IMMORTAL next week in corpse paint -- TP

No comments:

Post a Comment