Wednesday, March 17, 2010

UNBROKEN -- LIFE LOVE REGRET




UNBROKEN -- LIFE LOVE REGRET. I traded my good buddy Marlon for this record cause some guy in va was basically trying to rip him off in a bad trade. I had already gotten one on blue when the album was released but I did not own a black copy. So i traded him a DTN test press for it. This year Unbroken had did quite a few reunion shows and i went to the one in chicago with my friend Daniel. I also went to the reunion show in Pomona with Undertow and Swing Kids. The band got back together for Brian Peterson who wrote the book "Burning Fight, A Reflection on 90's Hardcore."
The first two pictures are from Mike Hartsfield's personal collection of Eric Allen's guitar.
Unbroken is playing a show in England in a few months, make sure not to miss it. -- TP (life love and no regrets)

No comments:

Post a Comment