Wednesday, March 3, 2010

TOUCHE AMORE AND SCREAM REUNION T SHIRTS




I saw Touche Amore perform with Ignite, Death By Stereo and Rotting Out last Saturday in Pomona @ the Glasshouse. Touche Amore has a new Lp on www.6131records.com. Their live performance is a cross between American Nightmare and the Circle Jerks. Jeremy gave me the t shirt and imo this is their best design. Most new band shirts pretty much looks like huge all over johnny dumbcakes sneaker wear bullshit. I will wear this to Tegan and Sara tonight cause hipster bloggers like obscure music and for some odd reason they love black metal.
The next night Scream from DC did a reunion @ the Echo in LA. Great show and i picked up 2 t shirt for 15 bucks a piece. Im not a fan of the big print but these shirts rule. Scream was amazing and there was an allstar hardcore lineup in the audience ranging from Dave Grohl, members of chain of strength and uniform choice to the singer of sensefield. I dunno if it was me but I think Lumbergh from office space was in the audience "rocking out" next to Marlon and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment