Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY DAY AT TAANG RECORDS IN SAN DIEGO





Since I still care about vinyl collecting and well this blog is about vinyl collecting not about Tegan and Sara, I will continue this tradition by posting about....VINYL! On Tuesday after I went with a friend to San Diego, he had to do some family stuff. While there we hit up Taang records here's what I got: 1. Dag Nasty "wig out..." lp on yellow vinyl which I found out is long OOP. 2. Token Entry "The re-issues" double lp on gold/brown vinyl. I didn't even know these excited til my friend told me about it and he found one at Taang so that sweat for me. I checked the website of the label and they still have them for sale www.durtymickrecords.com. 3. I got an eye for an eye lp on black for $3 which is cool, I guess. 4. I got these tapes for .25 cents each, awesome. I like that DYS 12" no matter what my friends or anyone for that matter says.

No comments:

Post a Comment