Wednesday, April 7, 2010

THE BEACH BOYS -- PET SOUNDS (MONO VERSION)



THE BEACH BOYS -- PET SOUNDS (MONO VERSION). My landlord's daughter used to be married to one of the Beach Boys and his son who lives in the house next to me used to be their road manager. His daughter was having a huge yard sale and I picked up these 2 albums for 50 cents. These were the original "mono" versions. (This is indicated by the black dot in the right hand corner). To bad they are scratched and a lil warp, but the jackets are in near mint shape.
I think the only questions I asked their road manager were pretty much anything to do with Charles Manson, who at the time was friends and even cowrote a song with them. He just told me he was a weird little man and it wasnt a shocker when he was arrested. -- TP

No comments:

Post a Comment