Thursday, April 29, 2010

CARRY ON "ITS ALL OUR BLOOD" VINYL PRESS


So I pre ordered these a bit late from the time they went up, like a month late. I ordered from react! first and then from youngblood at the same time, the only problem was youngblood was out of the white vinyl and only had black. I ordered the black and just ask Aram if there was any way I could get a white vinyl from him. I told him I could pay more if he wanted but he said "don't worry, just place an order for 2 lp's". I placed my orders and played the waiting game. I got my order from react! and got a red and white copy, now all I needed was a black vinyl from youngblood. Turns out youngblood took fooorrreeeevvverrr to ship my order, like 4-5 months. In a way to say sorry Sean sent me a copy on white vinyl(which I already had) and some carry on "the line is draw" center labels. I eventually got the black vinyl at react! thus completing that collection minus test press. Well at least I made onto the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment