Friday, April 9, 2010

GIVE -- S/T

GIVE -- S/T on moonflower records. Ok you take the roadie of The First Step, add members of Desperate Measures and Lions Of Judah and you get GIVE. But Give sounds more like SWIZ as oppose to the bands that were mentioned. This is probably one of the best bands to come out of the DC / Maryland area in the last 10 years. (jesuseater is the other) I got this record straight from John (singer of Give) thru mailorder. ( http://WWW.GIVE-MUSIC.NET ). There is a second pressing of this lp out now get it before it goes out of print.
Shout out to all of my friends @ the REACT Fest this weekend in Berkley. Unfortunately I couldnt attend, I got tickets to see MUSE in Vegas. I spoke to Marlon and he said he will take pics and update the blog with all the purchases made from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment