Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LET DOWN 7" COLLECTION

I first heard about this band around the same time their first 7" came out. I was at bionic records and picked up their record on doppelganger records. As soon as I heard the first side I was amazed at how fast and raw this record was. I then went on the hunt for more records by them and after dead by 23 released the second record it just got better for them. The only problem collecting these are the damn limited covers that were made. I think I'm still missing 1 or 2 covers. I got a few of the first record from the dude that actually released it. The first test press is ltd. to 3 copies since its clearly on RED vinyl. The second test is ltd to 10 and after receiving it I thought was on BLACK vinyl but after further inspection its actually on DARK RED vinyl, pretty sweet. Their second 7" on dead by 23 most were sold to me by Dave Sausage, Thanks dude. Same thing for the 3rd record. I'll post the LP's later on, I hope.





























No comments:

Post a Comment