Thursday, April 1, 2010

ATARI'S TOO TIRED TO DRIVE HOME

















Ok so this band started after the demise of another awesome band called BLINDSIDE. Alright, Tru and others have told me how bad BLINDSIDE is, I think they're good so screw them. Anyways this band sounds a lot like Chain which I think is what they were going for. I was suppose to go to their reunion with ROTP but my friend flaked out and he being the one with the hook ups for flights I couldn't say a word. Someone hook my up with some TEST PRESSES for any of these, I love this band. Now, I have this weird looking out for WE'LL BE FIGHTING which is on like green/blue mix which I've never seen. As far as I know there were 200 on GREEN and the rest on black so this one is a rare one-of-a-kind I guess. Their last 7" TOO TIRED TO DRIVE HOME came with trading cards w/ a pic on the back which when collected all cards forms a live pic. I never got all of them so I don't know what the pic looks like.

3 comments:

  1. Atari a very underrated revival band. Have all of the trading cards and was at the reunion show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man, came across your blog through 6 degrees of separation from another music blog. if you still need some trading cards, get in touch. (didn't know how to send just a private message in blogger)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green / blue mix thing is great!

    ReplyDelete