Wednesday, April 21, 2010

RECORDS I GOT THIS WEEKEND

It all started on Saturday when I went to TKO Records in Fountain Valley to pick up the Sick Of It All-s/t 7" which was repress for record store day on CLEAR vinyl ltd. to 500 copies. I could only get one due to 1 per customer rules, wack. According to a REV employee there were 4 different covers made for this repress, 1 was a glued pocket sleeve which I got, another was a fold out sleeve, 3 one was the gilman cover,and the 4th is a mystery to me. All with a special stamp saying "record store day 2010. I also picked up a bunch of records I didn't know were out, crucial section, raw nerve, vicious cycle, etc. I was also threaten by this mexican/white thug but that's a whole other story.


I than went to Dr. Strange records alone since no one else was down to go, pussies. There I picked up another SOIA record for a friend from Europe and got a bunch of Lp's and some more 7"s.



I didn't feel like separating every record to were I got what and some 7"s I got in the mail that Saturday and I also got some at Amoeba the same day. I went all out for record store day and scored some good records(I like these bands), I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment